Rabu, 2 Februari 2011

i just keep waiting....


trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met....

uhhh...till now..
i still waiting for u to understand me...
enough if u can feel what i feel...
i don't ask you to help when i'm in trouble...
nor i didn't ask you to budge when we fight..
only one i want..plz understand me..
understand before you love me...
n before u make me fell in love with you..

it's hurt to realize that i'm nothing to you...
i mean nothing for you...

there are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept,
things we don't want to know but have to learn,
and PEOPLE WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT BUT HAVE TO LET GO..

last time,when i can't reach u for a week,
i cried because i know i don't want to lost u...
but now, no more tears, n i'm sure..
if i have to let u go...then I WILL..

mayb we are not meant to be...
u are not my destiny...



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

TTC JOURNEY~1ST APPOINTMENT LPPKN KL + HSG KPJ Klang

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera Si Cantik Si Kacak.. Ok. Lama nak share sebenarnya pasal appointment LPPKN tapi asyik lupa. 😂😂 Sa...