Taman hati yang dulunya berseri dikelilingi bunga mewangi, kini semakin kering, semakin layu, semakin mati... tiada gunanya mentari bersinar jika duri berhutan, tiada gunanya air mengalir jika rumput mengemis.. dan apabila bah melanda, rosaklah segalanya... Namun mungkinkah pelangi berseri di sebalik gunung yang sunyi??

Rabu, 19 Januari 2011

tears are falling..._ft island_

tears are falling
even i wiping them, they don't stop
you are falling down
even though i erase you, you are cut all over my body
i saw the wind
i am sending you and the memory with it
but i am trying to smile to be a man
i loved you
you were my reason to live
i want to stop you from going
i want to scream and cry
i am going to be patient even i miss you
you know i have nothing to give you
i will send you my prayers for your happiness
i call you
my heart cries out a word
i suppressed with my tears
even i call you, you are not there
my love, how can you
leave me without saying anything?
you who dumped me
today again, i hate you
i loved you
you were my reason to live
i want to stop you from going
i want to scream and cry
i am going to be patient even i miss you
you know i have nothing to give you
i will send you my prayers for your happiness
like before, i was a fool who only looks for you
it's ok. you know i loved you
i was happy during my life
the day i send you off
i hate it as much as death
i am patient even i miss you
you know i have nothing to give you
i send my prayers of happiness to you






0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

four things come not back. the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free Counters